Registration fee: €1000 (incl. VAT) for both client & supplier.
Criteria for accompanying clients:
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of a European Meeting which rotates between at least 3 European countries (only European meetings will be accepted)
- The conference should have between 500-2500 delegates
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years (but preferably every 2 years)
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the client must not have attended a Workshop within the last two years (the Exclusion List will be available December 2019 under the "MY ICCA" section of the website).
- In order to keep in line with ICCA's new strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive clients will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC client will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place if there are still places available.
More information will be available in December 2019 and registration will officially open in January 2019 when all European venue members will receive an email to inform them.
- Email Claire Jackson