Registration fee: €1300 (inclusive VAT) for both client & supplier.
The small workshop is open to all members of the destination marketing sector who are interested in attracting smaller conferences to their destination.
In order to be fair and give as many destination marketing sector members as possible the opportunity to attend an ICCA Client/Supplier Business Workshop, priority will be given to members who have not attended the last workshop for 500+ delegates. Therefore any member who registers for the workshop who has attended the last workshop in Montreal (June 2019), will be held on a waiting list until four months before the workshop takes place and if the workshop is not full and providing there is still a place for the country (no more than two bureaux from the same country can participate) then they will be able to register.
Criteria for accompanying clients:
- Clients must be decision makers or influencers of a European conference rotating between at least 3 European countries (only European conferences will be accepted)
- The meeting must have an attendance of up to 800 delegates (800 delegates is the maximum number of delegates)
- The conference must take place at least once every 4 years (but preferably every 2 years)
- The conference should last at least 3 days
- The association or the client must not have attended a Destination Marketing Workshop within the last two years (an Exclusion List will be available under the “My ICCA” section of the website in February 2020)
- In order to keep in line with ICCA's new strategic goal #2 - Engaged Association Executives, the guidelines have slightly changed and only association executive clients will be accepted straight away. Anyone registering with a Core PCO or AMC client will be held on a waiting list until the registration deadline and will only be offered a place if there are still places available.
More information will be available in February 2020 and registration will officially open in March 2020 when all European venue members will receive an email to inform them.
- Email Claire Jackson