Millennial delegates are twice as likely to extend their stay in a destination post-event than older age groups, according to new research.
The research, commissioned by Southport Conferences, looked to understand the desire of millennials to 'business extend', what they do when they do extend, and what would encourage them to stay longer in a destination after a conference.’
To read the full article, please follow this link to the website of our media member Conference and Travel Publications Ltd.
- ICCA PR Kit
- 10 Reasons for press to join ICCA
- Social Media for Meetings
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings: 1963-2012
- ICCA partners who can assist members with Green/CSR initiatives
- Global Destination Sustainability Index
- Meeting Technology Tool
- A Modern History of International Association Meetings - UPDATE: 1963-2017
- Email Contact