A small-scale, highly-interactive and hands-on event, the ICCA Association Meetings Programme provides an exclusive platform for ICCA Members and association executives to build stronger partnerships and learn from each other and a faculty of experts about all aspects of bidding, designing, organising and promoting international association meetings.
For association executives involved in negotiating, planning and/or organising international association meetings, Association Meetings Programme offers excellent opportunities to:
- Exchange knowledge with destination partners and other association executives.
- Share their views on how to improve these strategic partnerships.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest issues and trends related to destination selection and working with host destination teams.
How to register?
If you are interested in attending, contact Frances van Klaveren. Please note that only associations that are part of the ICCA Associations Community can register for Association Meetings Programme.
- Email Frances van Klaveren
- Visitor Type : Associations