ICCA is organising the second edition of this unique B2B event in the beautiful historical city of Krakow in Poland. Taking place from 2-4 July 2020 this is a must attend event if you are interested in meeting with qualified buyers who work with a local PCO to discuss future collaboration.
- One-on-one discussions with pre-qualified key decision makers who use a local PCO
- Meet future potential business partners
- A time-efficient and cost-effective way to generate new business leads
- Build relationships with associations, offer them added value, show you are active
- Improve relationships with your colleagues, share best practices & knowledge transfer
- Host one guest who meets the criteria and get to meet with all the other pre-qualified buyers
- Receive detailed information about the decision making process of the association before the workshop takes place so you can prepare yourself
- Informal, relaxed and fun environment to do business!
- Limits time away from the office to only 2 days
- Excellent ROI
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the second edition of this Business Workshop organised to offer ICCA’s Meeting Management members a new business opportunity! For more information please visit the website or contact Claire Jackson at ICCA Head Office (Claire.email@example.com).