As ICCA, we are in the unique position to bring together global meetings industry associations and suppliers. In the current times of a rapidly changing industry, we want to encourage an online conversation to jointly find new solutions and build new sustainable partnerships for the future, which is crucial to be ahead of the curve and maintain a competitive advantage.
We are delighted to invite you to a virtual platform to bring our communities together, titled ICCA Global Conversations: Understanding association challenges and finding solutions for new business practices.
Time: 28 April 2020, 16.00 – 17.00 CEST. Convert to your timezone
Target audience: The online meeting is open to ICCA members and associations.
During this virtual conversation you will learn about:
- What challenges are associations facing and how this will be affecting association meetings?
- How to do business with associations in the future?
- What new business practices are associations considering and how will this affect suppliers in the meetings industry?
- How are the current challenges affecting and changing the world of meetings?
- What will be the new normal?
Join the virtual conversations to get inspired to find new solutions and business practices and understand what you should consider when working on your recovery plans.
We are delighted to announce the following distinguished panel of speakers, who will be sharing their views:
- James Rees, ICCA President, ExCel London
- Isabel Bardinet, European Society of Cardiology
- Jurriaen Sleijster, MCI Group
- Péter Kakucska, European College for Sports Science
- Tania Baumann, World Energy Council
The virtual platform will be highly interactive and we invite all ICCA members and associations to submit their questions in advance to email@example.com