Change is inevitable - and associations are drivers of change. But many have been caught like deer in headlights and are slow in responding to the necessary changes needed to overcome the global pandemic. Through a session of rapid-fire interview questions Andy Bailey, best-selling leadership author and founder of business coaching firm, Petra Coach, will help organizations understand how to move from playing offense to achieving success by using his experiences from the corporate world and DSRO principles (Defense, Stabilize, Reset and Offense).
- Mitigating loss for your organisation
- Planning intentional action to overcome disruption
- Re-invent and change to succeed
Andy Bailey, Entrepreneur Coach, Petra Coach
- Jeffers Miruka, AfSAE President
- Octavio "Bobby" Peralta, APFAO President
- Greta Kotler, CAE, ASAE Chief Global Development & Credentialing Officer
- Giuseppe Marletta, ESAE President
This webinar is open to associations, ICCA members and members of AfSAE, APFAO, ASAE and ESAE.
Join us on 19 May at 15:00 - 16:00 CET (convert to your time zone)