Does your association have best-practice governance such as a small board with healthy transition of directors, delegate to the CEO and no micromanagement? If not, use the time provided by the pandemic to modernise your constitution and governance.
This session by an association governance expert will consider:
- Demonstrating and documenting that governance problems exist
- Convincing ever-increasing-circles that change is worthwhile
- The key stage: the Discussion Paper
- The crucial process: consult, consult, consult
- Deciding whether to go ahead with proposed change
- Procedures if there is a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to a seeking change
Speaker: John Peacock, CEO of Associations Forum, an associations consultant with 31 years’ experience in associations. He has consulted and trained association leaders in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, The Philippines, India, China, Thailand, Korea, South Africa, USA, Spain, UAE, United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia.
Moderator: Ksenija Polla, CMP, Director of Association Relations at ICCA
Join this webinar open only to associations and ICCA Meetings Management members.
Time and Date: 9 June 2020 at 15:00 CEST (convert to your time zone)