The ICCA community has many rising stars, and we will provide the platform to extend their influence to make a lasting impact on our industry.
ICCA will guide, support, and elevate our future industry advocates by providing an exclusive opportunity to join ICCA's Future Leaders Council, to facilitate sharing ideas and strategies to keep ICCA current, relevant, and positioned as the thought-leaders for the association meeting community.
The 2023 Nomintaion is now open - deadline 23 March 2023.
- Nominated by their employer, who is an ICCA member (each ICCA member can only nominate 1 person)
- Younger than 33 years of age at the time of nomination
- Employed by the member organisation for at least two years and have a minimum of two years industry experience
- Able to commit to a two-year Council term
For further information, contact the ICCA Associations Team at email@example.com
- View full guidelines
- View timeline
- ICCA Future Leaders Council FAQs
- ICCA Future Leaders Council at a glance
- ICCA Future Leaders Council judging criteria
The 2021-2023 ICCA Future Leaders Council
Each year the ICCA Future Leaders Council works on two projects, one chosen by themselves and one allocated to them by the ICCA Board. The ICCA Future Leaders Council is currently working on their third project.
Project 1 - Disrupting the Status Quo: Young Professionals’ Approach to Social Sustainability
Project 2 - The Association of the Future
Project 3 - stay tuned for more information
Meet the ICCA Future Leaders Council:
Current ICCA Future Leaders Council members include:
- Email Contact